Once again we have to push this off. We’re awaiting resolution from a vendor on a problem we’re having with backups before we make this move. We don’t have a timeline on this resolution, so at this point the maintenance is postponed until further notice. I will announce it at least a week in advance when we’ve rescheduled it. Thank you.
CELS Virtual Helpdesk
CELS Shared Services Systems Group