How to Print to CELS printers from Dash
You can’t. At least, you can’t print to CELS printers from Dash yet. Here’s how you can get files for printing.
Using your Web Browser
See this video on how to download from Dash Light version (in-browser).
Using Citrix Reciever
Or this method if you’re using the Citrix Receiver app. See Argonne’s Dash page for more details.
- Connect to Dash, login, and work on what you’re looking to work on.
- Instead of printing from Dash, save the file to your local computer.
- You should get a dialog that looks like this in the bottom of the window.
- Click the down arrow next to Save, choose “Save As”.
- Click the “This PC” icon in the sidebar
- If you get this popup, choose “Read/Write”
- The “H:” Drive in the sidebar is the home directory on your local machine. Click at and choose the appropriate spot for the document. Don’t use the links that aren’t under H: — those aren’t on your local computer.
- After the file is saved, you’ll see a dialog like this in the main window. Just close it, you don’t want to work in that anymore.
- Switch to your local machine and look in the folder you saved the document to. On a Mac, this will be in “Finder”. From there you can open, print, edit, etc.