- Install the Owl plugin.
- Open Add-ons menu, select Owl, then “Preferences” button and Add new account manually
- Enter your login info. Use Outlook Web Access as the method, and use “https://outlook.office365.com/mail” as the URL.
- It will go through the MFA process, and your account will be added.
Argonne has picked up the licensing on Owl, though you must use your @anl.gov address for this to be picked up. If you’re using an address other than @anl.gov, you’ll have to pay for it yourself.
If you have more than one Outlook calendar you would like to sync:
- Install the TB Sync plugin and Provider for Exchange ActiveSync
- Depending on the operating system you use, find the menu option Synchronization Settings (TBSync)
- Choose Account Actions, Add New Account, Exchange Activesync
- Choose Office 365. Enter a descriptive name (for example, “Argonne”) and your @anl.gov email address.
- After authentication, it will ask for permissions on your account. Once granted, it will start collecting your calendars.
- Select the calendars you want to sync, except “Calendar”, since Owl is taking care of that.
- Choose a synchronization period in the box at the bottom of the window.
- Click Synchronize now.
- Close the window. You’re done.