- Both our Legacy (MCS) environment and GCE are accessible via SSH from anywhere in the world.
- Slack is available from anywhere.
- https://xgitlab.cels.anl.gov is accessible from anywhere.
- gitlab.cels.anl.gov is available only onsite or from trusted networks. See how to proxy ssh if you need to work remotely on that.
- All other cloud-hosted services provided by Argonne or CELS can be accessed without a VPN or using Dash. These include:
- To access PARIS, AMOS, or other internal-only sites, use https://dash.anl.gov – choose light mode to operate in your browser window without an additional client.
- See also our documentation on remote access.
The following training courses may be of interest, and are available for people who have signed up for LinkedIn Learning:
- Working Remotely – 1 hr
- Time Management: Working From Home – 1 hr 25 min
- Being An Effective Team Member – 31 min
- Leading at a Distance – 36 min
- Balancing Work and Life – 28 min
- Well Being and Productivity – 41 min
- Managing Stress for Positive Change – 57 min
As always, you can get help from us at firstname.lastname@example.org.