- Both our Legacy (MCS) environment and GCE are accessible via SSH from anywhere in the world.
- Slack is available from anywhere.
- https://xgitlab.cels.anl.gov is accessible from anywhere.
- gitlab.cels.anl.gov is available only onsite or from trusted networks. See how to proxy ssh if you need to work remotely on that.
- All other cloud-hosted services provided by Argonne or CELS can be accessed without a VPN or using Dash. These include:
- To access PARIS, AMOS, or other internal-only sites, use https://dash.anl.gov – choose light mode to operate in your browser window without an additional client.
The following training courses may be of interest, and are available for people who have signed up for LinkedIn Learning:
- Working Remotely – 1 hr
- Time Management: Working From Home – 1 hr 25 min
- Being An Effective Team Member – 31 min
- Leading at a Distance – 36 min
- Balancing Work and Life – 28 min
- Well Being and Productivity – 41 min
- Managing Stress for Positive Change – 57 min
As always, you can get help from us at email@example.com.